UAB Audiotonas is important for the personal data of you – our customers and other data subjects
protection. We are therefore committed to respecting and protecting the privacy and trust of every data subject.
the processing of personal data, the storage of such data and the rights of data subjects.
I. Basic concepts
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); “identifiable natural person” means a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as name, personal identification number, location and internet identifier or one or more physical identifiers of that natural person, signs of physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- “Processing of data” means any operation or sequence of operations carried out by automated or non-automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, sorting, systematisation, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, access, use, disclosure by transfer, distribution or otherwise making them available, as well as collating or merging them with other data, restricting, deleting or destroying them;
- “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which, under European Union or Member State law, may obtain personal data in the course of a specific investigation shall not be considered as recipients of the data; in processing those data, those authorities shall comply with the applicable data protection rules consistent with the purposes of the processing;
- “Third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or the processor;
- “Consent of the data subject” means any voluntary, specific and unambiguous expression of the will of a duly informed data subject in a statement or unequivocal act by which he or she consents to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed;
- Special categories of data – personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as data revealing health data, data on a person’s sexual life and / or sexual orientation.
- The supervisory authority is the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
II. Personal data
- Legal criteria for personal data processing
UAB Audiotonas collects and continues to process your personal data only on the basis of legal grounds defined in the legal acts regulating personal data protection:
• to enter into and / or enforce a contract / agreement with you;
• to provide you with a quality service;
• to answer your questions;
• providing up-to-date information and suggestions.
- Purposes of personal data processing
UAB Audiotonas processes your personal data on its website for the sale of audio, video and light products, system design and installation, warranty service, direct marketing and
for the purposes of electronic commerce, video surveillance.
Personal data processed UAB Audiotonas processes the following data:
• personal data obtained by concluding a business (cooperation) agreement
• other data that is collected with your consent and that is defined in detail at the time your consent is requested;
• other data obtained in order to conclude and / or perform the contract concluded with you or to provide services;
cookies) – small pieces of textual information that are automatically created while browsing the website and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. The information collected by cookies allows us to ensure the smooth operation of the website, your ability to browse more conveniently, and learn more about the behavior of our website users, analyze trends and improve the website, your service and the services provided by UAB Audiotonas. The website contains two types of cookies:
• First-party cookies – created on the website you are visiting. The site appears in the address bar.
• Third-party cookies – created by other websites. These sites include certain content that appears on the webpage you’re visiting, such as ads or images. These can be Google, Facebook, Youtube and more.
- You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other terminal device, you can change your Internet browser settings and disable all cookies or enable / disable them one by one. However, please note that in some cases, this may slow down your Internet browsing, limit the functionality of certain Web sites, or block access to the Web site.
- Retention period of personal data
We store your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law if it provides for a longer retention period. We strive not to store outdated or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other customer information is kept up to date and correct.
- Provision of personal data
UAB Audiotonas provides your data:
• With your consent, clearly defined recipients and processors;
• Institutions or organizations in accordance with legal requirements;
• Other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained in a specific case.
III. UAB Audiotonas uses personal data security measures
The online activities of UAB Audiotonas comply with all the requirements of international legal acts, legal acts of the European Union and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania for the respective activities.
- General Data Protection Regulation (BDAR)
When processing personal data of data subjects, UAB Audiotonas complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data, which helps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling.
IV. Procedure for exercising the rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to provide information about your personal data processed by UAB Audiotonas (“right to know” and “right to access”);
- apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to correct or destroy your personal data when you determine that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate (“right to correct and destroy”);
apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to suspend the processing of your personal data if you establish that personal data is being processed illegally or unfairly (“right to suspend”);
- apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to object to the further processing of your personal data (“right to object”);
- apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to restrict the processing of your data, if the processing of personal data is illegal (“right to restrict”);
- apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to delete your data when personal data has been processed illegally or personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed ”(“ right to be forgotten ”);
- apply to UAB Audiotonas with a request to provide information on personal data processed by UAB Audiotonas and to receive data in a systematic, commonly used and computer-readable format (“right to data portability”).
When exercising these rights, you can apply to UAB Audiotonas in any way convenient for you:
In writing – Neris embankment 14, LT-48397 Kaunas.
Tel. No. 8 37 750505
If the issue with UAB Audiotonas cannot be resolved and if you are concerned about the operation / inaction of UAB Audiotonas, which may not comply with the requirements of this Privacy Notice or legal acts, you have the right to contact the Supervisory Authority – the State Data Protection Inspectorate. supervision and control of protection legislation.