Large format touch monitors for teamworking
The new NEC CB series large format monitors are designed for teamwork – a powerful tool for your lectures and meetings. The three sizes (65, 75 and 86 inch diagonals) feature UHD resolution and a touch-sensitive surface that captures up to 20 pixels. The IR technology used ensures fast and accurate reaction of the screen to control movements.
For business and education, software is integrated with whiteboard and wireless screen sharing features, and the note-taking tool allows you to draw or write on any image displayed on the monitor. All devices are equipped with three magnetic pens and a wall monitor holder for installation.
- Thanks to the integrated processor, notes and wireless presentation tools work instantly, without additional equipment;
- The touch-sensitive surface captures up to 20 touch points;
- The surface of the monitor has a fingerprint and reflection resistant coating;
- Easy operation, easily accessible USB connections and basic settings;
- It is possible to extend the functionality of the device by installing the OPS computer module;
- Cost-effective remote control of NEC devices with NaViSet Administrator 2 software.
More info: https://www.nec-display-solutions.com